....but he drives me crazy too. He misbehaved so badly today. Just being a total noisy, distruptive child who was kicking a biteing.
But I need to know how does a parent give a child "time out" in the middle of mass? Well I marched him out the side door, which is next to where we sit and made him stand in the corner touching the cold bricks. We did this for a minuet then I crouched down and explained you do not bite mummy or anybody else.
But this child could not even be subduded at all this morning.
And yes I know he is "Just a boy" but I do know boys who can sit still, who can go to church with out driving every body crazy by screaming out "hello" on the top of his lungs during the quiet reflection time between 1st and 2nd reading.
They definately know when we are not there on Sundays. I waiting for the day when Fr. Bob's facial expression changes at these antics. But I then remember he has three grown children and it is going to take a lot more than ten "HELLO's" in the middle of mass to make him crack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment