Thank you to the witch for your early arrival whilst out to lunch today. Totally cuaght me off gaurd. A nine day Luteal Phase after a failed IVF is just a double kick in the teeth.
But that is just part of the puzzle. We still have not worked out what kind of birth control (or even if any) that we want to use in the next 12 months. I keep going back and forth between the options. I would love a natural miracle, but I would also would like to live with out the pain of middle smirtz and endo. No woman should need morphine because she simple ovulated.
On the cards is either the pill or an IUD (mostly like a copper one.). I need to lose weight so I am thinking the pill is not the answer here. I wish I knew what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jodie, I have just posted an article about Endo on my blog, and I thought about you and your thoughts on birth control etc with your endo. I have endo but fortunately I have never suffered from severe pain like others. But have you thought about some of the drug therapy that can help. eg progesterone, synarel etc hop over and read my post http://babybumpwanted.blogspot.com/2010/12/what-is-endometriosis.html
ReplyDeleteCheers