Never thought I would think this, but today I have been thinking back to when we did our first Femera cycle.
The Dr had me take the drugs, I yeilded a good follicles and then was told all over red rover. Why? Becuase we were doing IUI and OCTO MUM was big news at the time, But also this Dr, who knew too well his travel plans, decided that it was ok for me to cycle with a new drug when he was going on leave at the cruitial point in the cycle.
That cycle then and there could have been turned into a gift or IVF cycle. All the what if's I know I should not be having, because I know what is happening is totally unpredictable right now. It makes me sad, and quiet a bit mad.
But we are going to give it our best shot, Egg pick up is set for Friday (although the time has slightly changed now) and all we can do is hope and pray that it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment