Ok so it turns out my infertility issues are still going to huant me for a while longer and actually make the banding some what difficult when AF is in town. I had my first PB moment last night. I am not sure why. I eat only soft foods slowly. The only thing I could think of was I ate one mouthful too much.
You see I am having also a bad endo fortnight. The week before AF the cramping was mild to moderate. This week it is a constant moderate with moderate/server back ache that rivals my back labour with Mr T. So I have booked into see my Gyno, just need a new GP referral. Sadly my GP is STILL away with no known return date. Time to find a new GP in the practice me thinks.
Ok so why do these two thing mean something to each other. Well there is some inflamitory reaction that occurs to a womans body during AF including water retention. Well this also affects the stomach, which when you are banded any swelling can mean the difference in being able to eat and not being able to eat. So with when You have Endo your body tends to swell just that little bit more becuase there is lining in your abdominal cavity that is trying to shed too. Hence why it is so painful.
No woman should live like this. Time for a Lap and merina insertion me thinks. I hate pain. The whole point of having this band is to help ease this burdon of pain I live with. So in about 5 more weeks I see Dr T again for my desprate help in this matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jodie!
ReplyDeleteWhile I don't suffer with Endo, I do experience more restriction with my Band during my AF. This is quite frustrating since my appetite is greater during this time, but I've learned to adapt to it. I have great restriction normally (I'm filled to 3cc's in a 4cc band), so right before and during my AF I must eat "easy" foods like soups. I've also noticed more restriction with my Band around my O time. So, I guess I can add that to one of my fertility signs! :) On a different note, I hope you feel better soon!
Take care,
Rachael