Friday, December 31, 2010

The last for the year

Well tonight we say good bye to 2010. So what did we acheive?


Thomas started talking much better.


He used the potty for the first time, but not again since.


We have done some Majour renovations to our house by adding a beautiful frount deck.


I did some study until I got chicken pox.


We realised that whilst our heart desired more children, it was not what was our plan.



We are stronger in our marriage, we are becoming a more connected family unit.








So what do we want to acheive in 2011?


I want to really work on weight loss and my fitness.

John wants to get the ball rolling on his CPA.

Thomas is going to family daycare to hopefully help his behaviours and some sensesory issues.

It is a year where TTC is not happening. I am going to take the pill until Christmas 2011 or maybe even longer. Than dry out some (like 6 months) and maybe start looking at TTC again. I am happy with this. Really happy.

1 comment: