We built a vegie patch over the weekend which was lots of fun (and hard work for John). Thomas got right into it as well. Which hopefully translate to him being more confident about eating the vegetables that we are going to be growing. It is going to be great for this families futer success with healthy eating and a healthier lifestyle. But it is all baby steps.
I am not sure how much weight I have lost yet since starting this diet. Only becuase I do not own a set of scales. I did have a pair once, but when they broke, I did not see the point in replacing them. Seriously they are going to weigh me constantly over the coming weeks. Why do I need to do this too and stress on the numbers. Eat what I am told. Try and exercise some and move forward. The weight will come off, knowing the numbers is not going to change how fast or slow it happens. They are not important to me right now.
But you all say isn't this the whole point. Well I am going to see the changes when my clothes don't fit. When my already losening wedding rings need resizing. When I look in the mirror and the double chin is gone. When my shape changes. When my knees, hips and lower back hurts a lot less. When the Dr says to me I am under 90kgs and I will get the call my specialist and tell him that I have lost the weight and I am ready to have a baby now or I fall pregnant without help.
No comments:
Post a Comment