Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Paitence

It seems today that my little man has learnt some tough lessons in being a good boy vs. being a complete brat. (Please I know my son is only 2.5, but to me if they can walk and talk they can start learning about consicquences, I am doing my best not to raise a spoilt brat.) Today I planned to take him to the local Art gallery (which has an awesome kids set up) and then the park. But before we could get to the end of the street the whinging started. "I want to go home." This was non stop. He kept saying this. OVER and OVER again. We got to the mall and parked and it still did not end. So in the end I did some light shopping, we sat and ate morning tea, and came home. So we pull up at home and The first thing out of his mouth is "I want to go home." I have slowly worked out that he thinks K. (the day care mum) place is "home". It breaks my heart. Once inside ther I wants did not stop. He asked to do some painting so I told him he could paint if he cleaned up his blocks and toys and put them back in the toy bin. He did not. He went out to the frount deck and some how managed to open the frount gate. He was about to escape when I cuaght him. So time out 1 started. Whilst he was there I picked up the blocks. I then went in and sat on his bed and spoke to him, whilst this was happening he (finally) looked me in the eyes and blew a massive raspberry in my face. I stood up and walked out fo his room leaving him there for a consecutive time out. My paitence is thin today. This boy has mega adituted today. Hopefully mummy is regaini9ng control.

No comments:

Post a Comment