Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday madness

I would have loved to have blogged more, but my MIL and FIL are living up to the expectations of the trip. With the MIL starting the trip by saying "If you pair are going to spent to whole time with your head in your phones I am going to throw them out the window." ok wonderful. SO I have been really limiting my computer time as well.
The wedding was wet, but stunning anyway. The bride was absolutely beautiful. The groom very swave.
Jodie, well, one got very drunk. Danced too much. Fell over 3 times on the dance floor (in my defence I was daning on wood floor in stockings and my legs slipped out from under me.) and only have one bruise.

I am also starting the Pre op diet today. Not stressing about the fact that I have not gotten my optifast suppliments yet. But the day is not over.

No comments:

Post a Comment