Sunday, March 13, 2011

The count down.

Well the count down is on to two events now. Both with there own special signifgance. So event one. The Road trip to the wedding of the year and back. This should be fun.
think 4 adults and 1 active 2 year old driving for 6 + hours a day to get to this wedding where said toddler is not invited. Yep we were asked to refrain from bringing children. Including the toddlers from interstate. (John has another cousin with a toddler about 15 months of age.)

But for us it is probably a less stressful thing, maybe not for his intended baby sitters (who have never met Mr T before), but I have no problems with what foods they will give him as they are a very healthy eating couple who like organic foods. (Just remind them no berries no matter how much he says he likes them. LOL)

Now the driving part shall be fun. You see the other passagners on this trip are my FIL and MIL. So the retired scientist and girls school teacher. And I was not (as tactfully as I can put it) their ideal DIL. But they can deal with that, not my problem. I am who I am.


Now the next count down is my weight loss surgery. I will start the diet whilst I am away. (apparently I need a three week low carb diet before surgery.) Which shall be fun to try and do. Yippie me. This was not in the plan. But I will deal with that. I have to.

The dietician I am not too sure about yet. Walking into her office make me hungry as it is like a supermarket in there (she has loads of packets and empty boxes of food to show nutritional panels. Hopefully she will not be too natzi like as I have all ready paid for these 10 appointments with her. Oh and she wants me back on my metformin. I hope she realises that it takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment