Ok for the next 12-18 months I am going to undergo some majour changes. I can't wait.
SO operation make over Jodie is underway in the early stages. I have had both pre-op appointments with the nurse and the Dr. I have made my physcologist and dieticians appointments. I have checked with medicare and my private health fund about it all.
Today I also saw my diabieties specialist and I was really expecting to be in trouble, why? Becuase you see since the IVF failed in December I have not really taken my sugar levels (unless I have suspected there is an issue, which there has not) and I have not taken one single insulin injection. But I did explain why. He was surprisingly ok with it all.
Than I told him my plans for April. He was impressed. Impressed that I was doing what I needed to do to control my weight and help my Insulin resistance. So muchly impressed that once I have finished this box of Metformin I am being reprieved from it!!! Yep I no longer get to swallow three horse pills every night before bed. After nearly 6 years this is rather exciting! This also means hope fully less Irriatable bowle moments. Yippie. This is unless it is really cuased by the Endo. In which case I will know the endo is running rampit again and maybe able to do something about it.
So in a little over a month it will be surgery day. Later this month I start the liquard diet.
Now to tell the inlaws what I am doing... who wants to do this task??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I could always tell them for you ;) I'm too far away for them to do anything about it though.
ReplyDeleteSo....what exactly are the makeover plans?