There are pregnant celberaties. Today whilst out with the boys buying the esentials at BigW I spied the magazine rack for the first time in a long time. And yep Even more Pregnant women. From Princess Mary to Mariah Carey to Suzie Wilks and the list as it seems is ENDLESS. There is aparrantely a spring baby boom on right now. Great, whilst it seems contagious in the celebraties circles is it contagious in amoungst the ordinary folk?
But seriously would I make magazine headlines if I fell pregnant. Would my story about my stuggles through infertility not once but twice be intresting? Gahhh there is just no escaping the fertile world around us.
On a brighter note I started lucrin today. I am hoping that the side effects are minamel. Only time will tell. So bring on menopause for the next 10 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've given up on opening magazines at all. Just easier that way...
ReplyDelete