Sunday, November 14, 2010

To or not to, that is the question.

Now there are always moments of indecision in my life. some times I am very good at making choices and other times well I just purely can not. Today is one of thoose said days. I was going to go to a dress shop and purchase a $300 dress to wear to two events next year, but instead I have decided to make said dress. Now I have ummed and arrhhed in this dress shop for months, since finding out about the first event. There is no surpires there. But today I just went to the fabric store and brought the Material.

The real to or not to, is today I am 14DPO and I have not tested. Yep I know I have taken the pill this month, but this is the first time in many years I have taken the pill and we all know that the first 28 days are not an effective buirth control. Well I felt ovulation around CD 14.

So for the first time in YEARS I have not tested early. I could but, do want to give myself false hope. I have a few tests, like any POAS addict, But do I used them? Hmmm AF is due in the morning. So we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment