Now I totally understand the decline in fertility before one reaches menopause. It is to ensure the survival of the young.
You guessed it the Lucrin is kicking my bottom and maybe even Thomas's. You see I have not patience right now for the terrible two's or his back chat. My sister asked me last night to possibly baby sit today. I had to poilitely say no. That this afternoon when Thomas is resting I will be too. why? I am in a state of menopause right now and admittedly not coping with this and one 2 year old very well, let alone 2 two year olds and a nearly 1 year old.
The worst so far has been the insomnia. I get a crazy sewing idea in my brain and I can't sleep until I have worked it out and then finally sewn it up. WT is with insane madness. Followed by my sudden lack of paitence. Really no paitence at all.
So today motherhood and infertility are not going well together. Hopefully this will all fade into the distant memories as this phase passes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment