Sunday, November 14, 2010

Party

Infertiles often dread parties. As there is ALWAYS someone who has to offer some kind of family planning advice or off the cuff comments. And it is always unwelcomed. I am surprised however that I did not get asked when or if I was having anymore children. But instead got the whole nine yards about my sons behaviour making me not want anymore children.

Yes I have a highly active and sprited child who, runs non-stop, who has mega attitude and certainly will not obey comands. Oh and refuses to accept any form of disapline, not through my lack of trying, he is just one mega definant little boy.

So last night I escaped all the nosey infertile hate questions. But got a new one that I dislike even more now. But I am sure any parent of "That child" would agree with not liking.

Oh and I am not put off having children, becuase we all have ourt personality. His is just testing at the best of times, and don't ask when it is really bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment