Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here we go

Ok things got crazy yesterday and I did not get to post, but AF arrived and today is day 2. When I called it in, I was told I needed to come in today, I said I would be in as soon as I dropped off Thomas, all good and well. About an hour later we got the call about the sleep study, CAOS. Ok got everything under control. That worked out well. Ten minuets between the two hospitals we at all was good. eat break fast climbed the hill back to the car and made it to the Dr's rooms with time to spare for me to do a bathroom run.
Now things are NEVER simple with my two boys, something ALWAYS happens when I turn my back, seriously how hard was it to go out to the waiting room whilst I got my knickers off and had my scan and play with the toys. Even DR T had a laugh when I sent them to the empty waiting room. So what could go wrong there, an empty waiting room that has a Built in toy box full to the brim of boy toys? Apparently I should not have left them alone. Both the dr and I walked out to find that There was milk all over the small waiting room John trying to clean it with Tissues and Thomas loving the Dinosours. Great!! Got the room cleaned after DR T gave me a wet cloth, including up the walls, to discover Thomas had his morning consituational as well. Great. Change a stinky bum, thankful for the empty waiting room at this point.
Oh my scan, yes the reason we were there, lol. It went well, it was agreed that we need to sledge hammer my ovaries more this time.
I picked up my injections after having Thomas in the unit on my own... Another story, but we got out of there with no more incidents other than making the waiting room unit uncomfortable.
I start the injections tomorrow. So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment