Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sad endings....

equal new beginings. So last night whilst checking an email my old faithful pink laptop died a sudden and unexpected death. She crashed and nothing was going to recover it. Her battery had long passed away and she was getting slower and slower all day yesterday. So her time had come.
So after much torment of how am I going to get a new one and lots of research (on DH Computer) I found that the Good Guys had some good deals. So off I went whilst Thomas was sleeping hunting down a new laptop. I found a nice Acer with all the requirements and got a great deal becuase it was the last one. It was ment for me then. It will take me some time to get used to the keyboard with a space bar again! But I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment