Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dreams

I normally don't dream too often. It not something that comes to me. But in the wee hours of this morning I had a dream. I dreamt that I was in labour at a hospital somewhere, wearing next to nothing but with a perfect twin belly, wondering the corridors and leaning up against walls during contractions.
I was moaning, but still on my feet labouring naturally. It felt liberating. It was a fantastic feeling. But strange things happened a nurse who was helping me got a needle stick injury from a needle left in a bed sheet she was changing. The needle that got stuck looked excatly like the needles I am using for the Lucrin injections.
Oh and I was pretty much on my own other than this nurse. But the hospital was busy, which is why I was not in a labour ward room. But there was no John, no one else I knew.
I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment