My anixity is hitting an all time high. AF is still missing in action. But letting me know she is not far off at the same time. I am cramping like tomorrow. I am starting to get anxious about the timing of things. All the what ifs are hitting me again. What if Af arrives Friday night or Saturday and I can't get into the clinic until day 3/4. What if this does not work. What if my body never co-operates. What if we have to put this on hold til after christmas becuase of DH work schedual. What if, what if WHAT IF. It just does not stop.
I hate that my body is not co-opeating with me that things just are not working like they should. I want to cry and bawl like a baby and I have not even had the drugs yet. ARRRRHHHHHGHGGGGG
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment