Ok so not a great deal is happening on day five. Still stimming, still have my not so monthly friend in town. (grumble grumble grumble...) So here is how I am feeling:
* Tired, could be from lack of sleep
* Nausea, most likely cuase is the FSH (purgen)
* Expanding waist line... Now that could be the cupcakes or it could be the FSH. But can I blame the FSH, becuase surely something so good could not be so cruel...
* Forgetful
* Intolerant. Yep more intolerant of peoples BS. So far I have resisted the urge of a public tounge lashing for inaproriate behaviour, becuase afterall that would only cuase more public inaproriate behaviour.
Things I am doing, accupunture weekly, massage weekly (but the therapist is skating on thin ice more on that soon), given up coffee and nearly all chocolate, being kind to me, oh and no more Cianna (one very lushous red wine) or any other wines.
Ok the massage. Well I was running late, yep this is where forgetfull comes in. I am also badly sunburnt on my arm and neck region. I never heard the end of it. There was no intial chat about why I was there either. Hmmm not really impressed by this. I am there for relaxation a request from my FS that I need stress relief right now. Maybe find another therapist, or just give her one more chance and let her in on things better next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd find another masseuse.
ReplyDeleteWhen booking the appointment tell them exactly what you expect as a client. EG; Relaxing, me time, sleep, no talking that kind of thing and let them know about your fertility treatment. They may know a move or two that can help things, or not do something that could hinder the process.
Good Luck Jodie, I know how frustrating it is to get a bad massage by someone who wont shut up.
PS. have a cupcake for me ;P