Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rainy day Tuesday

So it is a dreary and rainy day here today. We didn't have to be any where, but yes there were thing we could have done, so we stayed home and hung out. For the most part it has been

good. Thomas has had fun just playing and hanging out. I made a batch of fresh playdough (the only thing my mixmaster is good for now as only the dough hooks work). I even let Thomas choose the colour. Right now yellow is the in colour.

So my two tips when making playdough. 1. Use a mixmaster with dough hooks. 2. put the desired food colouring into the water before adding it to the rest. This will give you an awsome colour consistancy and vibrant playdough. (down side is that it is single colour, upside do need to worry about blending colours.)

Thomas also found my child hood doll Anita. People used to comment about how she looked like me. I took her EVERY where despite her size. This morning he decided to give Anita milk from his sippy cup that is no longer leak proof. Everytime milk dribbled down her chin he wiped it up. So cute and caring.My Next brain wave was to get the bags I use for Fluffy Changes and get Thomas to Draw on it. And we also did a hand print. This will be for wrapping his gifts for Fathers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment