Monday, August 2, 2010

Count down...

Ok so now I am on day 2 of 5 of the lovely provera. I feel feral. I have also given up caffine, including chocolate for this process. I know that some is ok. But you know what. Why not give up the lot. I will replace caffine drinks with lovely soothing herbal drinks and chocolate with berries. See how this works becuase we all know we have to replace bad habits with new good habits.

The feeling feral may also have something to do with having a child who likes to wake at midnight and not go back to sleep until 4am. We also think that the start of the 2 year old molars have begun. Yep it was a long night and the wrong time to start a new health kick. Becuase man I want coffee and chocolate today. But I am not having either.

No comments:

Post a Comment