Today is day 7. whilst not much extra is happening with my cycle I am really feeling things right now. I am mega tired. But is that becuase I have been really busy today. This morning I got some shopping done, but still no iPhone 4 case yet, followed by some nice relaxing accupunture.
After a quick bite to eat I headed back to the hospital for my quarterly diabeties check-up.
Becuase of the IVF and the new tighter controls required for pregnant women, I have been given insulin to start. I was kind of surprised about this. But then not. So for now I stay on the Metformin (I think) and add a small dose of long acting insulin before bed. The reason for this is my sugar levels before breakfast have been mostly above 5.0 the new maximum fasting level for pregnant women.
So I am now preparing for pregnancy in more ways then one. Now if I can just remember to take my sugar levels religously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment