Warning TMI and A HUGE vent!
Ok so do not say you wernt warned. Ok here is the update and what it is like to live in Limbo Land. I have been now spotting off and on since Sunday and cramping since last week.
Well I got a little bit upset this morning and asked to speak to my Dr. So he called me back. Seeing I had bloods taken this morning for my Diabeties specialist the Dr rang and asked for a beta hcg to be done. Why this mornings cramping is all one sided but since travelled to my back. Oh and the spotting stops as fast as it arrives.
There are bets that I am indeed pregnant. Firstly from V, the receptionist and then from my dear sweet charming husband, who really I think is just getting his hopes up. That is fine for them they aer not living in my body giving them mixed signals about all of this.
Seriously I am not sure what is happening. But now that I have allowed my self to think about this blood test, my body suddenly wants to give me mixed hope. I started spotting again!, my boobs want to hurt constantly and I don't think I should have eaten that second yummy scrummy cupcake. So there I am totally over this!
(((BIG HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteI hope you get you answers soon, and I wish you all the very best for a BFP