Monday, August 16, 2010

More frustration.

Ok so it has been a frustrating 24hrs. Was yesterday day 1, who knows. Totally over this process. I bet if I went stuff it, wait til October all would be fine. But me I am in a rush, and my body is poking fun at me with random cramping (that hurts like no tomorrow) and off and on spotting.

Mr T. Had many sleep apnea moments last night as well as a night terror at nap time yesterday. He also did some sleep walking. I see his cot right now the safest place for him to be for sleeping at any time of the day. Might just ring the Dr who reffered him for the sleep tests and see if he can push for an appointment sooner. We as parents are not getting much sleep right now. And it turns out sleep is vital part of fertility treatments. Oh boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment