Sunday, August 22, 2010

The update

The update and protocol is long over due here, my appologies for that. Friday was day 2 and we headed off the see Dr T. Quirky man with a sense of humour. His first comment was " So it just took a blood pregnancy test for you to get a period hah?" My response, it would not be the first time for that one..."
Ok so lining was still a little thick (but hey I am day 2 and had not really started the heavy nasty stuff yet!) but ovaries were quiet! Woohoo. So I got to start the meds. My protocol starts with 4 days of 75 units of purgon. I go back again Tuesday for the next installment of dildo cam and drug therapy. (yes I still have a sense of humour about it all, I have to. I am going to make this a positive experience and treat each day as an exciting adventure.)
So how am I feeling. Good. Tummy feels a little tightish occassionaly. So grow follicles grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment