Thursday, August 26, 2010

Terrible twos...

... plus a mummy full of synthetic hormones = disarterous morning. OMG I am so grumpy and Thomas has been so feral as well. He has also been mega clingy especially overnight. But this morning we butted heads over everything. And he did things to be annoying.

I was describing the antics of Thomas to my physiotherapist who also 3 boys, my physio was mighty impressed by Thomas's ability to get up to this kind of mischeif. He thought that his skill level at delibrately annoying mummy like this was more that of a 3/4 year old. I am not surprised by this.

Yes I have been back to the physio this week again, as my neck has been out big time. So not only am I dealing with all the fun fertility stuff I have a rotten heachach 24/7 from a back neck and back. Not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment