Thursday, November 11, 2010

Feelings

I hate that my feelings right now a magnified. REALLY magnified, when I get angry I get really angry. When I am hurt or sad it is a huge downer. The only feeling that is not magnified is happiness. Is it becuase happiness is being over come by the rotten feelings, the anger, the frustrations and the tears?

There is some sort of loneliness and isolation in this as well. Becuase of these feelings I am not feeling sociable, and at the same time feel very ignored. Or am I doing the ignoring. Maybe not.
But who would notice if I stopped talking to them, who would send me a message to see if I am ok? maybe I should put this to the test. See if I stopped talking to certain people would they notice? I know some members of my family would not.

I am having a huge let down right now.

Husband is also in bad books, I wonder If I can find a dog house big enough for both DH and Mr T? Said DH rang me and told me he was going for lunch with his best mate after is interview today. What he necglected to tell me he was taking the rest of the day off and came home smelling like a bar. So making my shitty day even more rotten.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jodie, just popping in again. I am sorry that you're doing it tough right now. You're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like what you've written is all about me... How vein can i be:)
    I wish there were something I could say to ease the pain and frustration..
    so when all else fails lift your arms up and breathe; yip, you may be crying hysterically or cursing but you're also breathing, and sometimes that's all we have on our side... keep on breathing.. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete